Instructions for downloading the eBook directly to your reading device (eg iPad, Kindle, iPhone, laptop, desktop):
You need to have the appropriate app/software installed. Here are some of the possible apps/software you can install on most devices:
- iBooks - designed for iPad and iPhone
- Adobe Digital Editions Home
Once you have the appropriate app installed, when you download the eBook you will be prompted as to which eBook reader you wish to open it in. Your choices will depend on which apps you have installed on your device.
To download to a Kindle reader:
- Connect your Kindle reader to your computer.
- Download the eBook to your computer.
- Go to where the book is saved on your computer (usually in your Downloads folder).
- Right click on the filename and choose Send to Kindle.
- Save the file in the Documents folder on your Kindle reader.